The Blogging To The Bank system shows you how to build and manage your blog, what trafficking strategies to use and what sort of market to choose.
It basically covers all the areas that someone just starting to blog would need in order to get their blog up and running, and most importantly – make some SERIOUS cash in the process.
The system is also made in a way that you do not have to have almost any previous knowledge about blogging, internet or programming.
Rob Benwell has laid out his Blogging To The Bank system in such a way that you do not need to sift through tons of unnecessary information, but everything you need to know is packed in tightly and everything of importance is covered. The system is divided into 7 steps:
- Researching and selecting a market – here you learn how to research properly for a market that is not very crowded, yet there is considerable demand for it. This is done in a very simple way and it is one of the crucial steps if you want to make money with your blog.
- Creating your blog/s – here you familiarize yourself with the process of creating your blog. A blog is actually a very simple site that is very easy to setup and it is very similar to a kind of web diary.
- Creating and placing ads on your blog – this is where the real money making machine of your blog comes to life. All the bells and whistles about adsense, affiliate marketing etc. are covered here.
- Getting content – here you are presented with several ideas and tips on how to improve your content. He emphasizes that you do not need to be a master writer in order to have good, quality content.
- SEO tips – Rob simplifies the SEO to a level never seen before. The guides are really easy to follow and are accompanied with pictures for better understanding.
- Flooding your blog with targeted traffic – this is where you learn some great groundbreaking strategies for driving traffic to your blog. The blog traffic is, in the essence, the fuel of your money making machine and if you pay attention here, you are sure to nail some considerable income.
- Creating the network – here you learn about the importance of linking and link building. You are given access to strategies that some have paid dearly to get their hands on.
You do not need to get up each day at 7 AM and you can choose when you want to work and when you want to enjoy some quality time with your friends or family.
If you want a piece of this pie then Rob Benwell’s Blogging To The Bank is the choice you should make!